Makes 1 to 2 portions
Prep time 20 minutes
Cook time 8 minutes
- 20g ginger, sliced
- 15ml cooking wine
- 40g Arctic surf clams
- 120g tiger prawns
- 180g okra
1. Prepare a pot of water for boiling, and add the ginger and cooking wine to it.
2. Open the clams into half and wash with water. Boil until cooked, around 2 minutes, and chill in ice water.
3. Boil the tiger prawns in the same water. Once colour is bright red and cooked through, remove and chill in ice water. Deshell and devein the prawns once cooled.
4. Wash the okra and boil briefly till tender. Remove and chill in ice water before slicing into equal lengths.
Soy sauce vinaigrette
- 20g garlic, minced
- 20ml soy sauce
- 10ml rice vinegar
- 2ml seasoning sauce
- 10ml sesame oil
1. With a little oil in a frying pan, stir-fry the minced garlic until golden brown.
2. In a bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients and add the fried garlic.
3. To serve, assemble a layer of okra as a base. Top the okra with the prawns and clams. Drizzle the vinaigrette over and around the ingredients.